Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I made it North.  Just in time too.  My days in NZ are coming close to an end.  I made this heart to commemorate my time here in NZ, my experiences on this trip have been...fabulous, inexplicable, perfect.  This heart has now been washed away by the tide that hits the Kapiti coast on the west side of the North Island of New Zealand.  Buts its been washed away to the sea where my love for everyone I have met, for everyone who allowed this trip to take place, will always be.  A big love shout out for all my new friends. WhooHoo!

The heart of shells was constructed on a rainy, deserted beach up the west coast of NZ.  In the photo above, the last bit of land you see there in the distance, is this deserted and gorgeous beach of which I speak. Paraparaumu: where they make fresh fruit ice cream, tractors pull boats on to the beach and you can walk for miles without much of another person running into you.  Its beautiful.

Later in the day, on my way back to Wellington, I found the sunshine and a locally known trail to these crazy  high bluffs.  Just taking in another day's scenery in NZ...no big deal...yes, it is a big deal.  Every where you look, more gorgeousness.  Kinda like life I suppose, depends on how you look at it but, there sure is a lot out there to love.   

No comments:

Post a Comment